Welcome to the new Someday Syndrome. Sleeker, brighter and shinier, with five times more someday-scrubbing power.
First off, some thank you’s. To my sister, the Urban Panther, for having such fun with her own blog, she made me examine my own reasons for blogging. To James from Men with Pens and Copyblogger for asking a simple question which sent me off to seriously re-evaluate not just my reasons for blogging, but everything, especially the benefits for my readers. Harry and James from Men with Pens get more thanks for the great new design, awesome copyediting and fantastic support (plus the early morning Gmal chats with Harry). Finally, thanks to Lisa from Yenius Interactive Marketing for the new hosting service and the Friday evening blog support (I hope you enjoyed the Strongbow).
Now for the new features:
- Someday Interviews – the someday journeys of others in the blogosphere and in my life.
- The Lab-Rats – four volunteers who will examine their own somedays in public.
- Alex’s Someday Archive – I’ll be bringing over the old site to a separate archive, in a searchable format.
- Someday Workshop – by September everyone will be able to take advantage of my experiences and years of Professional Organizing to rid someday from your own life through a nine-week email workshop.
I hope you like the site – I’m thrilled with it. And I look forward to having great conversations with all of you in the comments section.
- No one ever does anything alone – remember to show your gratitude.
- Don’t try to do it all at once – introduce new things one item at a time.